Saturday 6 April 2013

IS JOHN DUMELO REALLY MARRIED OR IS THIS A HOAX?




A lady called Harrinia Dembele who denied been married to the popular Ghanaian actor John Dumelo is back with another twist to the story.
Harrinia Dembele is eating her words with her confessions, am sure there is more to this story. This is what she said on social media. Read more after the cut.
My name is harrina dembele, As you all know there are rumors of me and John dumelo being married.. I am not sure how it got out, but it’s out and I cannot continue to lie on this situation
He may not like my confession.. But we are married. After this confession i dont know what will happen between us. But I love John and I don’t see why I am continuing to deny the rumors.  I want to say sorry to everyone for not keeping it real. I did not want it to come out this way but it did. Also I wanna apologize to him for doing this. Hope that he will find it in his heart to forgive me. But John is my husband and I am his wife.”

John Dumelo, later reacted to this, Below is his statement;
 He wrote on twitter:  “I wish I was really married…the fake marriage certificate really looks good. Thumbs up to my crew filming my clothing line documentary.”
 So dear, who are we to believe, the lady or John. Am going to dig out the truth, trust me. will keep you all posted. Find the marriage certificate below.



No comments:

Post a Comment