Tuesday 2 April 2013

FEMI KUTI SAYS HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE



 Femi Kuti had once made it clear publicly that he doesn't believe in the institution called Marriage as he had had a fair share of it. It doesn't look like he has changed his mind as he had this to say in a recent interview with Yes! Magazine:
I will never get married again. I don’t think I will ever be able to trust anybody. I will never be able to give any woman that chance. First, I will never be faithful. Never ever‘.

When queried about his statement on the social network, he responded; being faithful isn’t 1 of my objectives in my life at this point. But this is my way I’m not trying to influence any1. I’ve said it a couple of times I don’t like to discuss my marriage, as we have a Son. And I don’t mind taking the blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment