Wednesday 8 May 2013

ALEX FERGUSON, MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGER STEPS DOWN.

  
Breaking news, Alex Ferguson has finally retired as Manchester United Manager, the 71 years old who has won over 37 Trophies since taking over from Ron Atkinson On 6th November 1986. 

He explained that "The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about. It is the right time," Ferguson said. "It was important to me to leave an organisation in the strongest possible shape and I believe I have done so. 

He will be taking up the role of a director and Ambassador for United, he gave accolades to those he believed had helped him build the Manchester Club to what it is today. 

I think Ferguson is leaving at a good time, at a time when the Ovation is loudest. Kudos to him!








No comments:

Post a Comment